BIT ABOUT ME...
I am 15 yrs old in December and i am in year 10. I got my period when i was 13, weigh around 48kg and am average height.
PROBLEM...
i think i have a problem with my hormones because i have quite alot of body hair (mainly arms, upper/lower abdomen, feet, toes, nipples, its mostly blonde so thats not to bad) and my breast are not growing.

My mother always comments on having alot of facial hair and arm hair so i guess i have got it from her. All of the women in my family have pretty large breast so my genes should be alright there. Are my breasts not growing because i do not have enough Oestrogen in my body? (or whatever other female hormone makes them grow) Is this also related to being hairy?
Should i see a doctor and get my hormone levels checked out?
Any advice would be appreciated!
I am sick of being flat and hairy :-(

Hi. You sound quite skinny. A lot of girls don't have very big breasts until they have had a child. Excess facial hair and hair around the nipples could indicate a hormonal imbalance, maybe it would be a good idea to talk to your doctor.

im 15. i dont have developing problems but i have a lot of hair. the hairr on my head is pretty think, but idk if that has anything to do with it. my hair is really dark. its embaressing to have so much hair on my arms, even on my shoulders it actually doesnt stop because my back is the same way. i've shaved my stomach during the summer bc its the same way too. but i have also noticed hair on my chest and breasts. my mom knows about my excessive hair obvioulsy bc she can see it and she says i prob just got it from my dad. but i dont think its that simple, i dont have to be having to wax practically my whole entire body for the rest of my life. im getting older, and lots of hair in those places gets pretty embaressing.

It sound like you may be suffering from PCOS (Polycystic Ovary Syndrome) it's very common & though usually associated with weight gain even slimmer woman can be affected.
I would suggest you ask your doctor to test your androgen level with a simple blood test & watch your diet as this condition is usually linked to high sugar levels & insulin resistance.

Although excess hair growth & weight gain are the two most common side effects of the condition you are at a greater risk of diabetes & infertility if left untreated.