wAS RECENTLY DIAGNOSED WITH SHINGLES. THE RASH IS GONE, BUT THE PAIN IN MY LOWER BACK PERSISTS. I AM STRUGGLING WITH LOTS OF PAIN UNDER MY RIGHT RIB CAGE THAT RADIATES DOWN TO MY RIGHT PELVIC AREA WITH LOTS OF BLOATING IN MY ABDOMEN. I AM SCHEDULED FOR AN UPPER/LOWER GI AND THEY WANT TO BIOPSY MY INTESTINE. ANY THOUGHTS YOU CAN SHARE WOULD BE MOST HELPFUL.

I have the exact same symptoms....it was after a long period of having runny stool due to what i figured was allergies as that was the norm for me. But once i started to get back to normal down there my pain completely subsided. Maybe you? Allergies are affecting people now that never had issues before. It's a thought. If you find any different please keep in touch in case i am not aware of something. But so far it has been a good 6 weeks and am fine. Thank you so much for posting friend!!! :) Hope all stays well with you CHOCCHIP!!!!