My chin is vey swollen the area affected is about the size of a quarter. It's hard and rough, very painful to the touch. If I lower my head so the blood flows into my face it is very painful. Since it's appeared I'm also feeling weak and muscles are aching. There's no head so I don;t think it's acne. Could it be an infection, or even a spider bite? Ugh, Im terribly afraid of them-how awful. Please help thank you.

HI MY NAME IS AMY IF WAT U HAV IS A SPIDER BITE OF ANY KIND YOU WILL NOTICE THE TISSUE START TO DIE-WITHIN DAYS-IT MAY BECOME DISCOLORED-SOFT AND THE TISSUE IN UR NECK WILL DRAIN AND POSIBBLY LEAVE A SMALL HOLE-BUT IT HEALS VERY QUICKLY-THE MUSCLE PAINS YOUR DESCRIBING CONCERN ME BECAUSE U COULD ALSO HAVE AN ABCESS TOOTH! THEN SEE SOMEONE ASAP-A BAD TOOTH AND ESPECIALLY AN ABCESS TOOTH WILL RELEASE TOXINS INTO YOUR SYSTEM-AND YOUR MOUTH IS TOO CLOSE TO YOUR BRAIN TO RISK IT! IM NOT TRYING TO SCARE YOU AND IM SORRI IF I AM-HOWEVER AN ABCESS TOOTH IS CAUSED BY A BAD TOOTH IN WICH THE PUSS BUILD UP HAS NO WHER TO GO-IF UR LUCKY IT WILL DRAIN THRU THE GUMS/TOOTH ON THE INSIDE BUT IT CAN COME THRU THE SKIN ON YOUR NECK LEAVING A BAD SCAR IF NOT TENDED TO ASAP EITHER WAY THE TOOTH MUST BE REMOVED OR A ROOT CANAL DONE..I WOULD LOOK YOUR SYMPTOMS UP ON WEB MD-THEN EVEN IF YOU SEE JUST UR FAMILY DOCTOR PLEASE GET THIS CHECKED OUT...MY DAUGHTER HAD A LUMP IN HER NECK THAT WAS UNCOMFORTABLE AND THE LOCATION OF YOURS WOULD BE MORE PAINFUL HOWEVER IT WAS A SIMPLE MASS-NO CANCER THAT SHE DID HAV TO HAVE SURGICALLY REMOVED-NO WORRIES ANY OF THESE PROCEDURES ARE VERY IN AND OUT! I HOPE THE VERY BEST JUST PLEASE SEE AN ER PHYSICIAN IF THIS IS YOUR ONLI CHOICE AND KEEP GOING BAK UNTIL THEY TAKE U SERIOUS!!