for the last two weeks or so i have had a very sore left breast - especially when i remove my bra, my breast is sore and heavy feeling, now i have noticed that my nipple is tilted inward on the top, and purplish in color as well has having a yellowish thick discharge with an odor - what could this be?

hi cynthia,do you breast feed ur child?if not then ignore this question, kz this is quite commonly seen in breast feeding mothers,if ur a teen,never married, then this could be a breast abcess,bkz of the colour of this discharge,does this changes with ur periods?did u try to express this discharge from ur breast?if so plz dont do anymore ,this cud even worse this condition,primarily, this is how u hav to manage, first,u hav to wash ur affected breast with soap,or with some anticeptics,then u have to take some antibiotics, like ciprofloxacin 500mg, but before this u hav to go for an ultra sound exam,to study about this abcess,go to ur general practitioneer,reply,once u have improved, thanks