ok so heres whats going on you see i recently noticed a strange lump or bump on my gum ( same color as my gum though not white or anything ) and i was scared. so i touched with my tongue and my finger and it hurt A LOT and i no wat your thinking and if u reply to this DO NOT tell me to just go c a dentest because your not helping i mean I could have thought of that im not sure its THAT serious so im juts looking for some home remedies that ight help get rid of it. Any IDEAS? PLZZZZ im despret

It could be what happened to my boyfriend two years ago.   I was an abcess, which is a pocket of infection.  He had to be a a really strong antibiotic for 48 hrs. and then have an Oral Surgeon remove a the nearby tooth and place a drain tube in the gum.  It was very seriouus because it had went so long before the pain had become unbearable.  He had lock jaw and it took like 1 1/2 mo before he open his mouth all the way again.  You should go get it looked at.  You can go to an emergency even.  

Hopefully yours will be a better verdict though.

eh  iGirlTech

I can't think of any home remedies for this because it sounds pretty serious. I would try drinking lots of ice cold water and see if the size decreases after a day or two.
If it isn't some sort of infection, it might be a loose bone. This usually doesn't happen until people are old, and you seem quite young judging from your use of internet abbreviations :) Bones in your jaw, roughly the size of popcorn kernels, get loose and move next to the gum. It isn't a bad thing, but they usually aren't that painful.
If you don't want to go to a dentist because of the cost, try a medical clinic. They're inexpensive, but often there are only 1 or 2 doctors on call. You'll have to wait a while, but the doctor there might be able to give you an idea of what is going on.
If the pain gets worse, definitely get it checked out. Infections suck anywhere, but your mouth of all places I imagine is extremely irritable.
I hope you're able to resolve this and feel better! Best of luck to you.