I feel like I am always sick. I have runny nose, sore throat, headaches…almost whole year. I drink all sorts of herbal tees, sometimes antibiotics ...but it doesn’t pass .Lately I‘ve noticed lumps under skin on my neck and under the jaw. My sister thinks this is some kind of infection that I picked up because I am always sick. I am very worried; can someone tell me what this could be?

The lymph nodes(under the skin)on either side of the neck, under the jaw or behind the ears commonly swell when you have a cold or sore throat and they are not usually cause of concern. Serious infections may cause the glands to enlarge and become firm or tender, they can also swell and become tender after injury, small cut or bite. They surely can have many causes. Serious infections can be caused by different bacteria and viruses. If you scared ,go and check those lumps.