i have light brown spotting for about 4 days and my period is suppose to come in about a week. am i pregnant? im worry.

It is possible that it is implantation bleeding - it is the right time frame. Have you been having unprotected sex? Birth control medications can also cause spotting. I can only suggest that you wait and see if your period comes on time and if it is a few days late then take a test

i just had one unprotected sex this month because the other times we used a condom. and no im not on birth control or anything. it's really light brown marks and yesterday it was like a brown jelloish thing. i have had brown spotting before my period is suppose to start, but the thing is i had unprotected sex so im scared of the outcome. thanks for replying

Can you tell me the date your last period started, how many days your cycle normally is and the date you had the unprotected sex and I might be able to tell you how likely it is, but it sounds like you might be pregnant

my last period was on april 12. i dont know my usually cycle because a couple months ago it changed. from march to april it was 32 days. but usually it's not that long. and we had unprotected sex on april 19. my period is suppose to start on next week.

Since you had unprotected sex on the 19th and sperm can live around 5 days inside you, there is a chance that there were some waiting around when you ovulated. All you can do at the moment is wait until you think your period is due and if it doesn't come, take a home pregnancy test
Good luck

hi, thanks for replying again. sorry if im a bother, but i had another question if you dont mind. as of last week on monday, i had bled for a day and then i stopped. then i started to spot and now as of today, i get this brown discharge. i dont get why it's been like this for so long. and my period is suppose to come within the end of the week & im nervous. im just wondering what this brown discharge or spotting is. and is it normal? or is something going on with my body? please reply. thanks [:

oh and by the way, when i said i had unprotected sex on the 19, my partner didnt go inside me. he took it out before he ejaculated. but i know there's still a chance even tho he didnt go inside me. just wanted to clear that up.

The spotting could be a transient thing, all you can do now is wait and see if your period comes and if it doesn't then take a pregnancy test

thanks for replying all my messages. i think i got my period. it came on the 15th and lasted till 19. it should be my period..right?

I've been trying to get pregnant and my periods have been irregular. Around mothers day I bled very heavily for 4 days then stopped and a week later i started brown spotting this has laster for about a week. Should I be concerned?

i also have had brown spotting, mine lasted for 7 days though, and began 2 weeks after my period. I've only had protected sex, and this spotting began one day after the protected sex. Could this still be implantation?

I started birth control almost a month ago and now ive had brown spotting for the past 4 days. I have unprotected sex which i know is like playing with fire and i understand the consequences but we are careful. I dont know if the spotting is because ive started the pill and they are effects or what it is. any ideas?