o.O

I took my pill about 11 hours late on a wednesday and had sex that night and the friday too...I thought nothing of the late pill until on saturday I felt really week and strange and had 'period pains' when Im not due for two weeks...I noticed a small amount of brown spotting/discharge in my knickers and I continue to give a tiny tiny amount of this and its sunday night... am I pregnant?

:-D It doesnt necessarily mean that you are pregnant. You didn't take the pill at the same time as you were suppose to and that is why you are having light bleeding. It will regulate on its own, just keep taking the pill as you use to.

Sunshine! :-P

i have the same exact symptoms and i am not on any birth control. i feel like i am pregnant but my period isnt due for 4 or 5 days.

I think you should probably see a doctor. I'm going through something similar and i have had to take a pregnancy test.

Good luck whatever you decide.

My period was to come 5 days ago, I am feeling sharp pain through my foot, and sometimes through my hands. My pee is yellow, and i midgt see a discolor in my secretion now and again. What does this mean

hi i have the same thing but im on the mini pill so i dont have any periods but i was like 11-12 hoyrs late taking it and i started bleeding for 2 wks so i stopped the mini pill and a wk later i started spottin and i have for the past 1wk i had a pregnancy test and was neg but ive bin feeling very bloated!

i know what you mean. i just ended thursday and it was still thick and like a brown redish color. then saturday me and my boyfriend had sex, and i bled alot. and i have strong pains that are lower down on the stomache. i have to go see my obgyn tomorrow.