Well Heres the story,

I have been tracking my period on an app 4 my kindlefire called PINK PAD u can get it on ur fone 2..i recommend for all who are TTC..currently I am not TTC but it was useful for my period tracking.

I got my period last month which was around 1wk or so early! and it lasted for a week solid..This Month I am 8 days late today Weds 3rd April 2013..For 6 days I have had this on-off light brown discharge,Cramps,dehydrated,tired,sore back....it stopped completely late night Monday 1st April..(The type of cramp I get is a dull pain wen I breathe in or out hard only in the morning)..i get these every period and have had along with the discharge this month..I figured if I was early and my period lasted so long sI guess I ovulated late which mean my period is going to be late this month..right?..(can anyone clarify?)...

I took 3 tests...2 on the 5th day and 1 on the 6th and they came back negative...I have read up on Implantation Bleeding and old blood all that stuff....Just dont know what to do...

Has anyone had this and what can anyone recommend ...Should I wait and test again?...Or is it normal given the period last month?...

I am about to go to the store around the corner and get another test..

Please assist Ladies:)..:)

well first you must know if your partner ejaculated in you, and from what i read if yes you have to wait for 2 weeks at least to determine if you pregnant or not. so when it is 2 weeks take a test i suggest