Hello! I am 36 year-old female. I have always had good bowel movements and have never experienced any problems throughout my life. However, for the last year I started having some problems. At first, I only had problems passing stool but would eventually manage to do so. Then, over the years, it became harder and harder. Now, I can’t go for a couple of days and even if I do, I experience pain and even bleeding sometimes. I ran into these laxatives online called agiofibe granules and I was wondering of getting it. However, I would like to hear other people’s experiences and thoughts about this laxative. Thx

Hi! Agiofibe granules is like any other laxative. It contains a special combination of senna pods & mostly insoluble fiber. You have probably never used any of these before. The most probable reason for your constipatiuon is lack of fiber and water in your diet. AT least, that is how my problems started. Anyway, you need to increase intake of these two, along with agiofibe granules. You can get agiofibe granules over the counter. They cost around $20. It may happen that you have developed hemorrhoids as you have mentioned pain and bleeding, so you could have that checked.