Hi everyone. I have the exact pain location, symptoms as all of you. I have had it for 5-6 years. It is cronic, constant, debilitating at times. It is always there back I really starting realising that something like a fight with my hubby and I could feel the burning start and then unbearable pain set in. After researching every medical condition in the free world, seeing every doc imaginable, after this last onset during an argument with my husband, I googled stress shoulder and burning back pain. I must confess I am still in a state of shock. There is a real physical pain syndrome which includes all of our pain symptoms called TMS. Please watch the youtube link below. I have just finished listening to Dr. John Serano's books Healing Back Pain and the Mind Body Prescription on

***post is edited by moderator *** web addresses not allowed*** Please read our Terms of Use

as I was in so much pain I didn't feel up to holding a book because of the upper back burning pain that resides under my left shoulder blade and affects the nerves in that region. At this point, I have nothing to lose by trying the approach laid out in Dr. Serano's books. The YouTube clip is from 20/20. Enjoy and happy healing.