About two weeks ago I’ve started having burning behind left shoulder blade. I’m 18, girl and am sure that it is not due to rheumatism or something like that. I don’t feel it constantly, but at the days when have to spend much time sitting because of studying it burns very strong. I go to gym once a week when find the time, but am not very fond of sports. But I always try to have a good posture, because am tall and know how important it is. Would not like to start with pain killers. Can you give me any advice?

It’s god for you to take care about your posture, but it may be that your muscles are not strong enough to handle it. I believe that proper activity in gym would fix your problem. Just talk to your instructor about that. You should focus on back muscles. It’s absolutely not the solution for you to start with pain killers to manage this burning. I guess that the point is that yours left and right sides are not symmetrical, so you force left side to ‘work harder’. I’m sure this can be fixed in a short time.