DOES ANYONE HAVE ANY SUGGESTIONS?
When I suffered gallbladder attacks, I had excruciating pains between shoulder blades.
Here are some of the related gallbladder attack symptoms:
* Moderate to severe pain under the right side of the rib cage
* Pain may radiate through to the back or to the right shoulder
* Severe upper abdominal pain (biliary colic)
* Gas, burping or belching
* Attacks mostly at night
* Attacks mostly after overeating
* Pain will often but not always follow a meal with fats or grease
* Pain may be worse with deep inhalation
* Attacks can last from 15 minutes to 15 hours
I had a glenoid shoulder repair and its been a year and i am still recovering.
Find a good chiropractor, straighten your posture and make sure your face is aimed towards your neck. I have constant migraines that made my head so heavy i started letting my head tilt up. This pinched a nerve in my neck and my whole body went out of align. Also check to see if you are grinding at night and see if you need a night guard.
hello! i am trying to find out why my wifes shoulder blades always hurts on the right side. she says that it is numb most of the time and is always uncomfortable. she cannot at the time afford to go to the chiropracter as of right now but would u have any ideas wht would cause that. she has had her gallblader removed a few years ago but this didnt start till a couple years after the fact. we have tried a lot of different stuff but cannot figure this out. any info would be appreciated. thank you!