I have had this problem for some time now but it seemed to go away for 2 months. My left testical is rock hard and has some sort of squiggly feeling things inside the sac. It doesn't seem to have any sperm. I am 14 and it hasn't been anything major before. %-)

As puberty sets in and your testes grow, one will droop lower than the other. For a start, the drooping is a way for your body to regulate the temperature as sperm production doesn't like it to be too cold or hot, so in cold weather they pull up to your body to stay warm, in hot they droop to get away from the heat of your body and cool,, for this reason wearing tight underpants in hot weather can lower sperm production. One testes hangs lower so when they get forced together one will ride up over the other more easily. If they hung at the same level they'd be crushed together as they are now so much bigger than when you were younger. This is normal for every male. How low they hang does seem to differ from one male to another as with all body differences. The squigly things are the plumbing that takes the sperm produced by the testes and stores it for when it is needed. When they get full, the body absorbs them, or you may have a wet dream to empty out the excess. Not sure about one being hard and not the other though. Remember though that you are in the middle of puberty, so your testes and penis are still growing and will get larger over the next couple of years. Testes are tender, I'm surprised you can squeeze them so firmly, or at least the left one, I wonder if you are squeezing the epididymis which is a muscular tube that passes upward alongside the testicles that stores the sperm. If you are worried, peace of mind comes from seeing your doctor, or popping into a sexual health clinic. Below are some sites with info and diagrams that may be helpful.

kidshealth.org/parent/general/body_basics/male_reproductive.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Epididymis
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Vas_deferens