I am 16; I was circumcised when I was a baby
.
I am wondering is it possible to masturbate and produce sperm if I am circumcised, I am not sure if I have had a “Wet Dream” yet, but every now and again I get dry white stains in my boxers, could this be it?

I have tried to masturbate when I have an erection but nothing happens, so that is what I am wondering is it possible to masturbate and produce sperm if I am circumcised.

Please help. %-)

Hi honey: Foreskin has nothing to do with sperm, sperm comes from your testes! The foreskin is like an eyelid it covers your actual penis and protects it. So don't get those confused. What you have experienced IS a wet dream and the white stain IS semen! So you're fine there. It sounds like you just don't ejaculate when you are masturbating, IF/WHEN you do THAT is semen - with sperm in the fluid. So don't worry honey, everything sounds just fine. Also as you get older and older - till about 19 your tetesterone will increase your sperm level too. But you already have it, believe me - that's why there's teenage pregnancies!!! Good luck and health!

Hi I found a great site for you to see all the questions you might be having!

http://kidshealth.org/teen/sexual_health/guys/expert_wet_dreams.html?tracking=T_RelatedArticle

Thanks ever so much it has been really helpful. :-D

Pls help me 2