I am in sports my entire life, and I could not imagine it without physical activity. I am 33 years old now and still in an excellent shape. But lately, I have had this felling of leg weakness from time to time. What could that be? Leg weakness is usually followed with throat ache and slight headache. It lasts for a day or two, and then it all goes back to normal.

Actually, your main problem is something like a simple cold, but its symptoms are not that usual. This is probably because of your excellent condition, so throat ache and headache pass within several days. Leg weakness is yet another symptom of flu virus infection. Still, you might consider taking some rest from your intensive training. You are not in your twenties; your body needs more rest to maintain high level of immune system.