Here is my story, So I was at the airport and started feeling a light soar throat, so I just ignored it. Later in the day it got much worse, and came along with a VERY bad stomach ache/tightness that came in waves. My flight was cancelled, so I came home and am having bad nausea and stomach ache and feel like I'm going to vomit. My throat still hurts... But barley. My new flight leaves tommorow, what is this sickness, and how should I get rid of it quickly?

Hello, Lauren!  Are you running a fever? Diarrhea?  It may just be a virus you picked up quite possibly.  You can eat bland foods for the rest of the day, drink lots of fluids (if you can), and see how you feel in the morning. If you are able to get to a pharmacy, you can get some meclizine.  This medication is for vertigo, but it will help with your nausea as well.  See how you do in the morning.  If you are running a high temperature or if your sore throat gets worse, you should see a doctor as soon as possible. Keep us updated!  Anyone else like to share their experiences with symptoms like this?