Hi? Who could help me with some good advice about headaches and weakness. This is how I could describe my headache problem that is now becoming more frequent and is usually accompanied with weakness followed by nausea and vomiting. So what could it be? Thanks.

It could be migraine or it could be some more severe medical condition. The important is to get diagnosed it doesn’t have to mean you have some brain disease but it is always good that conditions like headache and weakness be checked out by the medical doctor so he could provide a proper treatment. But I think you suffer from common migraines that affect large number of people for your symptoms are weakness followed with nausea and vomiting. Anyway when you get diagnosed you’ll be prescribed a proper medical treatment but besides that I recommend you to make some self-help steps that could help in reducing those symptoms. And this means that you have to manage your lifestyle in healthier position meaning respect of eating and sleeping patterns, taking enough minerals and vitamins and have a regular moderate exercises at least 3 times a week.

did u find any help , i am having same problem , pls guide .....