I was told that cockatiels become very old, and that some ever reach ages of 100 years and older! That seems a bit difficult to believe. Can anybody confirm or deny this? What is the average life expectancy for cockatiels? I would appreciate if anybody would be willing to answer this question.

I need some help! really need some help! i been having this stress and anxiety about my girlfriend! We had sex like couple days ago an i didn't Pre-cum or Cum in her at all. but i put it in her without a condom an i didn't cum at all ! when i know that im gonna cum i take it out very early , like ill take it out and 5 second later i cumm outside! And i just keep reapeating to my self saying nothing will happen and im preety sure that nothing will happen cause i cumm outside of her n i didn't pre cum before i put it in. Can she get pregnant?