My son wants a dog for his birthday. This won’t be a problem for us since we have a large background. My wife and I were thinking of buying labrador retrievers. I know he likes this sort of dogs. The only thing that I would like to know before buying it is their life expectancy. Does anyone know this?

I have a question I've taken my cat to the vet three times, because she wasn't walking jumping at all really weak. Vet told me it looked like a strain on put her on steroids. Took her back after she finished her medicine they ran urine sample she had blood in the urine so we started her on antibiotics. So she finished her medicine still weak doesn't want to walk took her back did some x ray everything showed normal we did notice some lymph nodes on her next and RT leg doctor said it was more of a possibility of cancer. She said best thing is to put her down, but what if it's something else and not cancer?

Then you've lost a animal and if that animal is family it'll hurt...