A friend of mine gave birth to a baby who turned out to have cri du chat a few months back. I will be over to visit them soon, as they live in another state. I was just wondering what the life expectancy is for cri du chat? I don't know all that much about it and have to admit that I have been avoiding my friend since her baby was born, because I just don't know what to say to her.

Of course it is terrible to have a friend, good friend, who has to face this cruel disease. This condition is very rare and it is genetic and usually it is described like missing a piece of a genetic material.  Unfortunately nobody can tell why this is happening. Your friend will have to lead very stressful life in which she will need all the help she can get so don’t avoid her but instead help her.

Life expectancy is normal. Every individual is different so everything that accompanies this condition is different as well. Some difficulties with language and feeding, delays in walking, hyperactivity, scoliosis, and significant retardation are some of the characteristics of this condition but most of the people and children with this disease are happy and friendly and they like social interaction. The best way to help your friend is to be there for her.    

the baby will have a normal life expectancy

the bay will have a normal life expectancy

no the baby wont u anus

i really like you

shut uup stank booties