Hi, good people. I am planning a to go to greece because I got a good job offer. I will probably stay there for longer period of time. I was wondering what kind of life I should expect there. How long is life expectancy for this country? I hope someone will give me some piece of info.

Hi, there. Greece is an interesting country for me. They are a member of EU, so you can say that they have better life than they used to have. However, the world economic crisis made a lot of damage to this country. The average life expectancy here is 80 years. I think this is not bad thing at all. In the 1960’s it was 68.9. You can see that it has increased for these 50 years. You should contact someone there for more info. Good luck with all! Bye!

I don't think as a foreigner you should be counting the life expectancy. Greeks are very hospitable people. I was there for nearly one month and it was a great experience. One thing I didn't like was all the smoke in public places.