me and my bf have been trying to conceive for 4 months now going on 5 and my last period was very odd to me usually i've been getting irregular periods at different times but they are never as short as this one i had started on monday march 15 at around 2pm and i ended that following weds on the 17 in the morning so my period wasn't even 2 days but it wasn't light, it wasn't heavy, it was regular i thought it would keep on going but it stopped and then on friday i had pinkish brownish spotting actual spots on my underwear and ever since then i've been noticing little white spots on my actual nipple when i'm in the shower and i have cramping off and on still sometimes on my pubic bone, and of course i'm really tired, but that could be from my job hours has anyone else been experiencing this too, i dont want to spend any more money on these stupid pregnancy tests all they do is dissapoint me id rather just know from others perspectives. thanks

pregnancy tests are ridiculously expensive. i know how you feel. implantation bleeding usually lasts a dar or 2 and is light, usually dark brown or light pink. so you could possibly be pregnant. can i ask you some questions. when was your last period the one before this light period and when did you have sex? if you can recall.

thanks for your reply me and my bf have sex a lot actually, sometimes twice a day even to much for me to remember, and he ejaculates in me every time we have been wanting to have a baby for a while now just weren't financially ready now we are and its harder than we thought. but my last period besides this one was very regular it started friday feb. 12th and ended weds. feb 17th and it was a period i could tell this one was so weird and i cant tell if my stomach is sore or not because ive been doing alot of crunches and its really sore but i dont know if its from working out or pregnancy, uhh this is so confusing............ ? have u ever had this happen to you?