Heya,

Anyone know what it could mean if you start spotting about two days after your period?! I bled for 7-8 days this time which is unusual, usually only 5 days. Stopped for two days and now spotting, now sure what this could mean and a little worried!
Is it normal to bleed after intercourse maybe? My boyfriend and I had sex today so wondered if it's that although never bled or spotted after that before so again, unusual.

Help would be appreciated! x

My period stopped 14 days ago and I have spotted every day since it stopped. Did you find out what caused your spotting?

I had my normal period at the right time. I started June 11 and it lasted until the 16th and everything was very normal. Then on the 23rd of June(only 7 days after I ended my period) I started spotting. Its a peachy redish color. It now has been going on for 5 days. Its not super heavy its actually very light. I'm not on the pill either. What could be wrong with me???

I am still spoting and my period has been over with for two weeks now. Idk what to do about it. I am concerned and scared. Its light though kinda pink no clots or anything. What does this sound like to you