I am 19 years old and I had intercourse with my fiance on the last day of my period and 2 days after I started spotting then bleeding?? What is going on? Should I worry?

The same exact thing is happening to me! I don't know what's going on and I feel weird about it. I ve been with my bf for almost 2 yrs now and he's been getting these UTI's and I have had no problems. This is like the 3rd time he's had to be on meds. But lately I have been feeling like I WANT TO PEE but it comes out fine, it's just weird. And now, the last 2 times we've had sex I have bled alot. Then an hour later, no more. What's going on?!?!?! I am really freked out! Any advise????

I'm just about to turn 18 and I had intercourse with my boyfriend the day after my period and then the day after we'd had sex i started spotting and then bleeding. So if anybody has any advice/ or an explanation of what it might be I'd be so grateful!! thanks from a worried almost 18 year old ;(

I hadn't had intercourse but I did recentl experience the end of my period then 2 days afterwards major spotting. . .not like pooling or anything but more like redish discharge. I don't know what it is either and was looking for answers too. Most likely ladies, we're experiencing left over uterine wall bleeding out the rest of the way. Intercourse would help explain that because I know that my periods have came a day or two early because I had intercourse near my normal starting date.

I do not think we have anything to worry about, but I agree that it is rather alarming when something out of the norm happens. It's good that you're concerned because when it comes to those matters it's not to be taken lightly all the time.

Hey,
I am having a similar issue.

I'm 23 and my and my husband are ttc. I expected my period on August 15th. On the 14th I had a bit of bleeding (about an hour or so) then it stopped and I spotted brown blood (only when i wiped) for the next 4 days. On August 18th, I got what I thought was my period (which was 3 days late -- not the norm for my cycle) and then it stopped on the 20th. I thought it was over then. On the 22nd i started to bleed again, but again it was only for about a hour or so and then began to spot brown after that for about a day. Yesterday, August 25th, i began to bleed AGAIN, and it also only lasted an hour or two..... and today i am spotting brown again.

Could i be pregnant? or is my period just on teh fritz?? i don't know really what to think. I was going to take a pregnancy test on the 18th, because i was three days late at that point but my period came so i didn't bother.

Help??!!

I am 22 yrs old and im goin thru the same thing... i started my period the first week of february then after it ended two days later i had sex with my fiance' then i started bleeding... what could this be? should i be worried about getting pregnant again? Can someone help me please..

Same issue applies to me

i have the same thing