My husband and I had sex on the last day of my period (June 1) and 10 days later I noticed some light blood/brown tinted discharge on and off when I wiped. This lasted 2 days. My periods are regular and only one other time have I experienced brown tinted discharge between my period and I ended up being pregnant with my first daughter.

Could I be pregnant? Does implantation bleeding occur that soon after menstrual cycle?

hello,
I have the same question....the thing is that the first day of my period last month was on May18, I ovulated on June1st, had intercourse on May31 but, had my period on June12th this month, 3 days early. it wasn't like my normal period though, it was really light and had it for 3 days only, even weirder than that, when I first went to the bathroom on the 12th, there was pinkish/brownish spotting and an hour later it was blood, so I don't know if it was plantation bleeding or my regular bleeding. I took a home pregnancy test this weekend but, it came out negative. I started spotting the brown discharge on June15th and spotted the next couple of days but, only when I wiped myself, and now it's gone. I am planning with my boyfriend to have a baby so I'm hopeful. Can someone please help us.... :-P

So have you taken another pregnancy test? My period is due in a few days so I am still waiting to see....

Mother of Lorena, What ended up happening? Im going through exactly the same thing!

Mother of Lorena, I was curious to see what ended up happening? Im going through the exact same thing as you did!