Hi everyone! So I'very been experiencing EXTREMELY Light periods for 2 months? The second was lighter than the first. The week before my period came on I had light pink spotting that I only saw when wiping for a day and then it went away. The first period I had was due on 10/23 but came 3 days later on the 26th and started with light pink spotting and then got heavier and was red and tgen realky dark red almost brown. I only needed 2 pads throughout the 4 days that it lasted and they still did not fill up the sanitary pad. I am a 28 day cycle normally and so my next AF was due on 11/23 however it did not show up until yesterday around 10 pm. When it started It again, started with light pink spotting then increased and is now a red brown color. I have taken plenty of tests over the last 2 months and all are negative, so I am really confused as to what's going on because usually my AF is very, very heavy and painful it usually does not get lighter until my 3rd day and then is basically off by the 4th. I am 19 with no children and my DH and I thought we wanted to wait to have children, however, now that we thought I was pregnant we want a baby more than anything. Has anyone else gone through this and had a BFP??

Also, sorry for all of the horrible spelling, I was typing on my phone while freaking out and writing this post lol