I had my period Feb.4th and it lasted until Feb.6th. Feb.16th. i went to the bathroom and noticed a light brown discharge & light cramp from the lower abdomen... i knew it couldnt be my period because i already had it this month and won't have it until March 4th; the light brown discharge lasted for 1.5 day. I dont understand what it could be, i never had this happen before. I dont want to go to the doctor right away..... could the discharge possibly be from implantation?? im not on any birth control.. so i cant think of anything else it could be.. can someone tell me who experienced something simular to this? Please tell me what it could be? thanks!

I am in the exact same situation except my period is slightly irregular. My abdomen is very tender, brown discharge, I usually cramp for an entire day before my period, I had very short cramping but no period.

I would really appreciate any info!

im totally with you.. any thoughts?

i had the same as that the brown pinky stuff to like a day about deasd on 2weeks after my period i found out i was pregnant and that the discharge was inplantion so i would go the doctors. ive been trying for a baby for about 3 1/2 years so it was greAT news for me and my husband, i would go the doctor and get it cheaked out, and think about your options if you are not ttc to work out your plan