Hi I am a 20 year old female, I have been putting on weight lately and I really want to do something about it. I start to work out, but I cant stick with anything, and for the most part I eat pretty healthy. I just really want to get rid of my extra baggage. I am about 5'3-5'4, and weight 140lbs. I ordered Lipovox and I am a little nervous to try it, I havent read anything bad, but you never know these days! Also, they say it clears up acne too, which I have had a problem with for years... Anyone with any tips on using lipovox... personal expreriences, ect... please write me! thanks!
-Bonnie :-)

I was just researching lipovox. I was wondering if you would let me know what results you have had. I also have gained weight 40lbs. Ugh!! I am 32, when I hit 30 I gained the weight. Went from 130 to 170 not fun. I am 5'5

I started using Lipovox a few days ago. I have noticed that I feel a slight flushness in my face and my apetite is way down. I don't have cravings and my meal sizes are smaller with out leaving me hungry. No change in energy levels. So far nothing to compain about. I look forward to see how things work out in a few weeks.

hi! my name is Cristina and I am working on a school project that involves diet pills. i was wondering if i could ask yuo a few questions. Please email me back at **** if this is possible. Thank you and good luck! :D

**edited by moderator ** e-mails not allowed **

Thanks for all the replies.
I went ahead and tried the Lipovox.. and I did notice that i had more energy and maybe less food cravings. I lost about 7 or 8 pounds with one bottle in about a month. I felt great when I was taking Lipvox.. and I had more bowel movements during the day as well! You are supposed to have 3 bowel movements a day.. I was having one or two. With Lipovox I was back at 3, sometimes even 4.
The first day using lipovox (only time I had any side affects) I had a slight burning feeling in my stomach, I think it was from the Cyanne pepper in the pills.
I think I would have lost more weight using Lipovox if I had done more working out. I really didnt do any at all! %-) If anyone is curious about trying it I would say give it a try... I figure if I could lose 8 pounds just using Lipovox and changing nothing, it must have done something for me!! if anyone has any other questions.. let me know, I will be happy to answer!! Good luck everyone! :-D

Hey I was wondering If you noticed any changes in your skin condition?
Because I'm thinking of purchasing a bottle of lipovox to help with my acne that I've been struggling with for a few years now. I've also noticed lately that I'm getting a bit on the chubby side and weight loss would be an extra plus.
Thanks in advance. xxo

bon1286

I was wondering if you kept taking Lipovox? What was your outcome? Are you still using this product?

Any comments from other are welcomed.

Thank you,
Angela

I’m a firm believer that the right amount of nutrients is the best way to go. I had recently stumbled upon Lipovox. I figured it couldn’t hurt to try and I found that with it I’ve been able to loose 12 lbs in 2 weeks. I’ve been using it for over a month now and I have managed to keep the weight off and loose a few more pounds on top of that. There are many places it’s available, but I’ve found <a href="http://www.discountlipovox.com">DiscountLipovox.com</a> to be the quickest and most customer friendly.

I had ordered Lipovox after researching the no. 1 pills other there. Lipovox was named no. 1 so I decided to give it a try. I have the product for about a month now but have not used it often. I CANNOT say that it does not work. I am 5'5 and weigh 140lbs so I need to loose like 15-20lbs. When I first started taking the product, I loved it because I had bowel movements often...and believe me, I could go for days without doing the deed which is not healthy. I also lost 2 or 3lbs within the first few days. The downfall...the terrible headaches. It was so terrible that I would feel like throwing up. I had stopped using it for a while and began gaining weight again. So then I decided to get back on Lipovox and sure enough, the weight started melting away again...and the headaches returned. I have stopped using it again. Has anyone experience this side effect? And is it common? I truly want to keep using Lipovox but I'm afraid for my health as well. Please let me know by emailing me at ****

**edited by moderator** **e-mails are not allowed**