Hi. I’ve been having this problem lately. It may not be a problem, but it’s been torturing me for a while now.

I am a 30 year old man and I am obese. My weight sometimes gets me really frustrated, but besides that I don’t think it affect my way of living.

My wife recently suggested me to buy a drug called Nugenix. She said it could help me lose weight.

Few days ago I’ve found out that this is actually a testosterone booster and I believe it probably doesn’t have anything to do with weight.  I told that to my wife but she keeps saying that she suggested it for weight loss. I am not sure if I believe that.

Can one really lose weight with this product?

Sure you can.

Now I don’t know the main reason why your wife suggested it since it has a few other benefits. But if she says she suggested it for weight loss it is probably true. Many men are using testosterone boosters in order to lose weight and usually these boosters are very effective. And Nugenix is probably the best of them. Just be sure to find some more information about its safety cause I’ve heard that testosterone boosters are not healthy in general.

This product will also give you the energy to work out. How many pounds do you need to lose?

It is made for that, so yes, you are supposed to be able to lose weight with it. They claim you can lose a significant amount of weight without any diet or exercising plan, only by using it.

Now I don’t know if that’s even partially true since I know a few people who have been using it and haven’t lost a pound. My wife’s friend ( he’s been working with her for years) is currently using it and he says it’s working for him. But honestly, I don’t see any progress. To me it looks like he even gained a few pounds.

Hello again. Thank you both a lot. I really appreciate it since you made me feel much better. I was convinced that this product has nothing to do with weight loss.

I actually started using it yesterday since I read your replies the night before. 

My internet connection when I am home is very slow, practically there is no connection, that is why I use the internet only when I’m at work. And since I’ve been working a lot these days, I didn’t have the chance to answer you even though I read your replies right away. Thank you again so much.

The product is made for weight loss but let me warn you- it is not effective at all. My son was using it. Even though he is 20, we spent days convincing his mother to stop taking the product from his room and hiding it so that he cannot be able to use it anymore. She is strongly against all those artificial products and testosterone boosters. And even though I hate to say it, she was right. He experienced some side effects and when our doctor heard that he was taking it, he literally told me I am a bad parent. No need to mention that the product had no effect on his weight loss.

Can you take it without losing weight. I did not want to lose weight want to gain weight but taking Nugenix.

I tried this for about 2 weeks. I didnt notice anything that it was advertised to do. Maybe my sex drive increased a little, but other than that it seemed like I gained some weight. I wouldn't recommend it to anybody for $70 per month.

Well I've been using it for a while and I've lost plenty weight ,but then again I'm a cyclist and have plenty energy and sweat a lot

First off, a 20 year old doesn't need that stuff anyway....and second...he needs to man up get his own place.

i am lmao at dude up here ^^^^^^^^ true