Since I know for myself , I have been experiencing problems with extra weight. I have never been too enthusiastic about exercises and diets, diets especially. Anyway I have tried many medications and preparations that help with weight loss, and at th best, I have lost weight I gained right back after stopping with pills. Now I have heard about AdderallXR. Is AderralXR really good for weight loss?

To be honest, I would not play with AdderallXR at all. Weight loss is just one of possible side effects that might or might not happen while taking this medicine. It is an amphetamine used to deal with behavior disorders. Perhaps you should rethink about those exercises and diets. The formula for losing weigh is actually simple burn more energy than you ingest with food, and that is it. I know it is a bit more harder than that, but believe me, it is the most safest and healthiest way.

As horrible as it may sound, I was very overweight. I am 5'5 and I weighed 165 pounds. At the beginning of October, I went to the doctor and was prescribed Adderall. I am now 5'5 and 125 pounds. Adderall is an amphetamine which speeds up the metabolism and counteracts causing a decreased appetite. It is not safe in the least bit. I am now on anorexia watch and have to add "fake weight" every time I go to the doctor. However, I am happier with my appearance and I have never been a fan of dieting or exercising. It definitely will make you lose weight just be sure the juice is worth the squeeze with it.

DO NOT take adderall XR or any adderall for weight loss!!! I am on adderall 45mg per day because i truley need it. I am 5'3" and weigh 95lbs I am 20 years old. Its digusting. I cant even fit in a 00 jean. It is unhealthy! Just exercise! Join weight watchers, a gym, DO NOT ABUSE THIS MEDICATION!!