Good day folks.

I am very desperate lately!

A few months ago, three to be exact, I’ve lost my job. After that, my boyfriend left me because of other girl. Those 20 days were just like a hell to me. I was so sad and depressive, so I was eating all the time. I was eating more than five times a day, I was eating chocolate, junk good, etc. You can imagine what happened with my body – I’ve gained more than 25 kilograms in three months. No one can’t recognized me on the street.

I was trying to lose my weight, but nothing.

My friend told me that I should follow extreme fat smash diet program.

Can you tell me is this diet program safe to follow?

Please, answer me ASAP!

Tnx! 

Hello my darling,

OMG, I really would like to help you with this. You were really desperate, I can see that. First, you need to cut out every junk food and every snack from your menu.

I believe that extreme fat smash diet is very good choice, because it is extreme, and thanks to it, you really can lose your pounds soon.

Second, it is really good because this diet is pretty safe to follow, of course, if you don’t have any health issues.

It can be hard at the beginning, but latter it will be easy.

It is important that you are ready to sacrifice something in it.

Good luck! 

Hey there,

If you ask me, I can say that this is one of the most difficult diet programs that I was following a few months ago. It was so, but so hard to follow it. I just couldn’t get used on it, I don’t know why. I have to say that those first days were like a hell to me :) I was crying because I just couldn’t handle this anymore. But, after 7 or 8 days, I am not so sure, I started to love this diet program :) It is hard, I still believe that this one is the hardest diet program that I was following ever, but you can get used on it :)

Good luck!