Hi all. I’ve been wondering what to do to make my waist look smaller. I always find a way to emphasize it with the clothes I wear, but when I am at the beach, I feel like I have no waist.  My body is pretty much ‘’T shaped’’. I have strong shoulders, I am a bit overweighed and I have no feminine curls.

I was thinking maybe if I lose some weight, my waist will be more noticeable. Maybe I’ll buy Abidexin weight loss pills. Have you heard of them? Do you know how much weight can I lose with these pills? 

Hi girl, I have the same problem.

But I know for a fact that my body is not naturally shaped that way. As soon as I lose my extra pounds my waist starts to be more visible. 

But with all these layers of fat covering it, it looks like I have no curves whatsoever.

Anyway, you asked about Abidexin pills. I’ve heard of them. My Zumba fitness instructor used to use those. They worked well for her and she lost about 21 pounds with them. 

Of course, she is Zumba fitness instructor, so it wasn’t only the pills that made her lose that weight.

Hi ladies. Abidexin is a very strong fat burner. I used it once, back when I needed to lose 30-35 pounds. I’ve been told I could lose all of my extra weight with it, depending how long I decide to use it. When I started taking Abidexin,  I also started to do regular workouts, I paid attention to my diet. I really gave my best. But I remember I actually gained a few pounds at the beginning. Later on, I lost those few pounds and I lost another 8 pounds. So, altogether, I lost about 10-12 pounds top. I don’t think you’ll be able to lose more than that.

Hello there!
@Julietteee My sister is a Zumba instructor and believe me, you can burn calories from an entire pizza with only one small zumba workout. That is probably the main reason for your instructor’s weight loss, rather than the supplement.
As for this product, I’ve used it and I really didn’t have any results. I lost about 2 or 3 pounds. Maybe I would’ve lost more if I had the time to exercise. :/ But back then, I was very busy, I had two jobs, and I’ve been told that I will lose enough weight only by using this product.