I'm 17. I am home schooled by choice. I'm almost done then off to public college. I've been in public school up until my senior year. I am very very shy. I move around alot and have been where I am since December but still don't have friends... But lately I feel more than that... I cry all the time because I'm so lonely.. I'm scared to talk to people.. I was in a store and there were three girls.. Well I was alone.. I started shaking I was afraid they were gonna laugh at me and talk about me. I had to go to the bathroom to calm down I tried to stop.crying and shaking but I couldn't for almost thirty minutes. Then there was a graduation party.. one of my mom'friends daughters. But I had another attack. My mom found out.. she tried helping.. But she doesn't know what to do.. I always feel like people are talking about me and looking at me and it sends me into an attack. I try not to think about it but I can't help it.. I feel like I'm crazy, and that there's something wrong with me because I'm not normal.. But mostly I feel kinda stupid.. I'm not one to share my feelings or be down on myself but I don't wanna be this way any more... 

Hi, you sound like me at your age. I was really shy and would dread people talking to me because I thought then they'd realise how weird I was. But the truth is, you are not wired or strange. You are unique. And as you go through life itvis the people that are ok with being themseleves, even, or especially if that is different from other people, that other people are drawn to. They are the interesting people. The other important thing to know is that most people are so wrapped up in their own lives and their own world that they aren't thinking about you, unless you are a friend or family member. The girl in the store that you don't know probably won't pay much attention to you. It is also important to know that things usually get better once you get out if school. At school there is pressure to be Luke everyone else. That changes as teens mature and go to college or work. You should find college easier socially It sounds like you could gave social anxiety. Talk to your mum if you can. Counseling would he a great idea as it can really be helped with a good therapist. If you can't see a counselor right now your college should offer counseling service so make sure you use them. I did and it has changed my life. Also google social anxiety but only look at reputable sources. There is a lit of misinformation in the web. There us help. You needn't always feel this scared or lonely. When the right people meet you, possibly at college, you will make friends, but some help from a counselor will make all the difference. Best of luck and remember, we are often our own worst critics. Be gentle with yourself.