I dont know wether i need to quit or not, here is my story with marijuana. I started smoking when i moved out of town to college, i've actually moved to another country. I was 17 by that time and met a friend in class who was already a pothead. My first joint was awesome I literally couldn't stop laughing. As the days went by i became a guy who admires the joint after his classes, I used to spend some time in the weekends out partying too. I went to the point where i started missing classes and not going out on weekends, rather sitting with friends and smoking at home. I had to move out again to another nearby city for school, my first three months were without weed because i did not want and didn't know people who smoke, until i met a friend who had some weed in his hands and i hit ball and felt the amazing high feeling again. I met people who smoke and became a pothead all over again, i smoke about 5-10 joints a day. I have done so bad in school that i have dropped my GPA below 2.00. I started to have some problems with my friends and we got apart. I became alone, raised my grades than before but got stuck with no friends at all because i think i lack of doing so and basically depending on my marijuana joints to keep me company, i do get crazy on weekends sometimes when i dont have anyone to go out with. I've been a pothead for about 3 years now, and been smoking a lone for about 10 months now.I gotta mention that about 35% of my money including rent goes on weed I dont know if I should quit weed completely and see if that will make me go out and start a life, i'm always tough on my self and thinking of my self that i'm worthless who doesn't do sh*t, i go to the gym couple of times a week thought lol. thats basically it, i gotta mention its my first time posting here or even posting in forum in a long while.

Its worth it commit and do it :D

you should start going to clubs and drinking instead.
or come to ny and start smoking js with me ahhaha
nah but seriously, 35% is A LOT. stop BS yourself. that could all be savings towards your future.
you should MAX alot yourself an 1/8th every 2 weeks. thats $100 a month. who smokes that much man? your ALONE! learn the art of the gravity bong. youll take two hits and your out cold. thats coming from a guy smoking for 7 yrs..