Hello. I'm 25 year old male and last night really strange thing has happened to me. You see, in the middle of the dinner, I must have opened my jaw to wide and something happened.
It hurt like hell and I'm feeling pain even now.
Not only that it hurts right now- but the whole area is swollen and I can't open my jaw widely.
Please tell me that there is nothing wrong with me and that’s this couldn’t be anything serious. I've putted some ice packs but it didn’t help me so much!

I'm very sorry to say but I have big reasons to believe that you have developed one condition called dislocated jaw or TMJ disorder.
It is very serious condition and I suggest you to contact your doctor immediately.
You have almost all typical symptoms.
I don’t know what to tell you more about this condition. When the jawbone becomes unseated at one or both joints, you have a dislocated jaw.
What you need is injection of a numbing medication near the joint. This will allows the jawbone to pop back into place on its own. Then you should apply ice packs and that’s all!