Hi, I have been diagnose with an enlarged prostate, but I have no obvious symptoms. Should I Be Worried About An Enlarged Prostate?

Many senior citizens above 60 years old are having troubles with prostate. It is modern disease, which escalated with longer living trend. Benign prostatic hyperplasia is also called enlarged prostate. You are not worried about it, until you don’t experience frequent urination, waking during night for urinating, troubles with keeping urine, aches in pelvic region and others. there are medicines used to keep condition under control, but if you worry to develop this condition you should take pumpkin seed dietary supplements to regenerate prostate tissue and prevent symptom occurrence.

summerlin wrote:

[
/quote]

Have you been checked out by a(your) doctor? That means drawing blood for the PSA test and the ol' "finger wave"(digital exam for the uninitiated). If it is only BPH(enlarged prostate), don't sweat it, it's only a damned nuisance. Get a check up every year and get used to frequent trips to the bathroom. Also you will find that you will get to know where all the restrooms are in the areas that you frequent because when you gotta go you gotta go. Welcome to my world.