few months ago, I experience a painfull ejacualtion F/u with blood. I went to the doctor. I was placed on antibiodtics. all cultues came back negative. I underwent a cystoscopy which was negative. the blood stopped and also the pain. however, I am experiencing a painfull ejecualation with some blood. what can this be?

That definitely sounds like a STD. Please go to the doctor and get tested for every STD there is, and do not have unprotected sexual contact with anyone. Thanks for not sharing.

In order to realize this one, you need to be evaluated.
Has your prostate been checked? Such symptoms usually occur when there’s prostate inflammation. Bacteria usually cause prostatitis (inflammation) but there is nonbacterial prostatitis as well.

Another thing your doctor should be checking you for is STD’s. Certain STD’s like herpes, HPV and other may also cause painful, bloody ejaculations.

Other possible causes include benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) or ejaculatory duct obstruction but you need doctor’s help on all of the issues.

I hope you sort this out soon!

Blood in the urine can also mean prostate cancer. See multiple doctors to get different point of view.

I had exactly the same symptoms many years ago. It turned out to be prostatitis which is an unpleasant but not deadly problem. The good news is that you are likely to get better the bad news is that often they can find no cause and the symptoms tend to accrue on and off throughout your life. I have just got over a 5 year long attack. Mostly its is uncomfortable like you are sat on a stone. You must of course see a doctor but I suspect you would find that NSU is what started this off. Don't panic Prostrate problems are very common in young men.