Hello. I'm 45 year old male and I would like to hear more about one serious disease. These last couple of days I have noticed some disturbing symptoms and it scared the hell out of me.
If all started few days ago with this big swelling on the right side of my neck. It was a big strange to me but I didn’t contact any doctor because I though it will disappear by it self.
But instead of that- I started to suffer from high temperature and extreme fatigue. A friend has told me that I've god all the symptoms of some lymphoma condition and I'm hopping that someone could tell me more about it.

Although your friend is right- I wouldn’t just to conclusions so quickly. Yes, you have the symptoms of lymphoma but also of many other infective diseases. That’s why- my suggestion is- contact your general practitioner as soon as you can.
I will tell you something about these lymphomas. Lymphoma is a general term for cancers that develop in the lymphatic system.
They all start with lymph nodes swelling and the systemic symptoms- fevers, night sweats, tiredness, weight loss, itching, and reddened patches on the skin.
They can be treated if discovered early with chemotherapy or surgical excision!