After suffering from a serious negative sex related symptoms, I was diagnosed with prostatitis. I was given antibiotics and I have taken them for a month with no improvement. On my regular check up, my doctor prolonged the treatment with the same drugs and I am not sure how this may help if it hasn’t helped during the first month. I ma very worried because I became so uninterested in sex and have always been extremely interested, just like my wife is. I am afraid how this would affect our relationship. Any ideas please!!!!

It was the same for me. I have been on a course of antibiotics for a few months, and in the end I was diagnosed with chronic non-bacterial infection. They did all sorts of tests, massaged my prostate, checked my prostatic fluid, etc. now, I am taking different kinds of drugs, painkillers and stuff in order to manage my symptoms. I still have problems with frequent urination, and dribbling but I don’t suffer from ejaculatory pain, which is good for me and my wife. She has been very supportive throughout the process and I hope yours will too. It is the only way.

Try UTI Clear. It's an herbal remedy and has helped me where I believe Bactrim has faild. I'm just in the early stages, but I believe my sypmptoms have been reduced. Not totally relieved though. Still going every 2-4 hours though.