Hi, I have boyfriend for quite a long time now and I think that we will get sexually engaged very soon. Therefore I’m very interested in all advice and information you could give me for my first time. Will it hurt much and how long?? Will I bleed a lot?? Could you tell me all about it, please?

Well, unfortunately nobody can give you correct answer to that question – every woman’s body is different. It all depends on your hymen. If it is stretched you’ll probably experience less pain and bleeding. Some girls do not feel any pain and no (or just a little) blood, while others experience quite the opposite. The most important thing you must know is that the more “wet” you are the better chance for you to have your first time without or not much pain. Also, be sure to use the condom!!! I really hope it will go just fine!!

hey guys. I am also interested about this topic, because my girlfriend was also asking about losing virginity and everything that comes along that road, from pain to pleasure, etc. I would like to tell you that there is nothing to be afraid of, because it's the right thing if you have already decided. You just need to be aware that it hurts you both, so you need to know that both of you are in pain until it's done. Before any pleasure, you will feel awkward pain, and it will feel strange, but that's nothing to worry about. Just make sure your partner is safe.

HOW DO YOU KNOW THAT U HAVE LOST YOUR VIRGINITY

Well, this is actually very easy to know. You usually plan the situation but some (usually guys) get lucky and do it by surprise.

Are you thinking of having sex with someone? Do you find yourself mentally ready?

I suppose you’re a girl……well, once a penis enters your vagina at least a little bit, you’re no longer a virgin. It makes no difference if you bled or your hymen’s broken or not. Losing virginity has nothing to do with bleeding but the sexual act itself.

Do you have any other doubts?

do you guys know what dictionary.com does? it gives definitions of words
and by definition viriginity is gone after you had sex! Nothing auctually happens after you had sex except for side effects, and bleeding from the hymen (in most cases)

i'm a little scared, i recently lost it. and i've been sorta spotting. and feeling a bit wierd.it's only been 5 days. is there anything i should be afraid of. i will admit, i made the mistake of not being completely safe; but it wasn't for long; so i'm not sure. i kinda need some advice and if i "am". what should i do. i don't want to tell my parents, and lose their trust. they'd be so disappointed. i need advise. i'm really worried.

I RECENTLY LOST MY VIRGINITY AUG.29 AND EVER SINCE THEN IVE BEEN DRINKING LOTS OF WATER PEEING ON MYSELF BUT I DIDNT USE PROTECTION EITHER BUT IT DIDNT LAST LONGER THAN 5 MINS BUT I NEED TO KNOW AM I GONNA BE OKAY I KNOW IM NOT PREGNET BUT SOMTHINGS OBVIOUSLY WRONG WITH ME:(

You may have the beginning of a uti (urinary tract infection) so drink lots of water and cranberry juice to flush out the bad bacteria :) If it persists, then you may want to pop down to the docs. Don't worry, this is perfectly normal after having sex for the first time and will be gone before you know it :)

it hurts u in starting but every thing will be normal after some time.It is normal for every girl.i suggests u to avoid this for doing again because it not good at this age .Don't worry u will be after some time.do regular exercises and yoga and u will be like virgin.

it would not bleed and after having sex you will definitely feel so happy and like flying because it is your first time but there are also regrets in the end

you had sex

before putting the penis inside you must first put your fingers