I've been suffering from nausea/sickness in the mornings for weeks, if not months now, I will wake up feeling sick in my stomach, as though it needs throw up, despite being empty or not. Usually I spend the morning gagging and sometimes actually vomitting. This nausea period ends not long after midday/early afternoon. There have been a couple of times where I've thrown up blood.
But I suffer from total loss of appetite too, I have to force myself to eat and when I do eat, I can't eat anywhere near as much as I used to. I just don't want food, sometimes the thought of food makes me gag.
I don't particularly feel tired or exhausted all the time, but I feel as though I have less energy than usual. At first I thought it could be something to do with depression or stress/anxiety as I do lose my appetite when this happens, but this has been contast, even when I've felt relatively ok. I sometimes get chest pains too.
Just wondering if anyone has had something like this and what it was? Would be nice to shed some light on the possible causes. Of course, I will get it checked out, but in the meantime, while I'm waiting, it would be interesting to know. Thanks in advance for any help.

We're on the same situation. I feel as i don't want to eat foods. Thinking of food makes me feel vomiting. I also dont want to smell foul odors.It makes me feel throwing up. Any help will be appreciated. Thanks.

I have the exact same early morning nausea at the pit of my stomach, this feeling lasts till about 11am then its gone . Eat breakfast and lunch ok but my portions are small and have never ate a full dinner for months . I have never really been sick but the feeling is there sometimes I boke. Was going to see doc myself bit worried I dont drink a lot of water was wondering if that cld be the cause but I never did so dont understand why the last 4 months iv felt like this

Hey man, been experiencing similar problems, waking up is the worse part of my day, I feel nauseus and usually dry heave and vomit a little. Its almost like i cant stop gaging, I feel like it eases a bit throughout the day (11-2pm) I have no appetite and even thinking about food in the morning makes me want to gag. I also feel like my hands and feet get sweaty, and sometimes my whole body. Do you ever feel that way? Did u find anything that helps?

ok, so this all has been happening to me October 2012 - present N im 16, terrified by my weight loss. please, someone help.

Okay, I had the same issue with you guys and when I went to the doctor she told me a few things. Make sure getting plenty of sleep. You may not necessarily need exactly 8 hours but if you're getting less than 5 or 4 hours of sleep, unbalanced melatonin could be causing that loss of appetite. She also said, try not to eat anything two or three hours before sleep. It really helped with my nausea so I hope that helps you too.

Also, try and eat healthier if you're not. Could also be the food you're eating that keeps dragging you down.

If none of those work you need to see a doctor because it could be something serious. Hope I helped :)