okay so i lost my virginity a week ago and i bled a lot! there wasnt a lot of pain. i had spotting for like 3 days after just a little. we didnt do anything for a week , then he wanted to do it again i wasnt in any pain and no bleeding. we did it it hurt a little, and didnt bleed but then afterward i had noticed i had spotting , is this normal? i dont know if i should be worried, if he wanted to do it again do i? how do i know if i will bleed?

most girls bleed after loosing their virginity...your hymen is broken so this normally causes bleeding...it is totally normal. I bled after my first time. Your body will get used to having sex and it wont hurt. I am sure that the next time that you have sex you will be fine. Dont be afraid of it. If he wants to do it again and its fine with you then go for it. Sex is something that is fun and enjoyable. It will get better!