I'm a very shy 20 year old girl with not many friends and a history of depression starting from when i was only 9 years old. It's the usual story I had very strong feelings for a guy who i thought i would be with forever. we had kind of an on and off relationship for the last 5 years in this last year we had no problems as we have been growing up and maturing more we had not had a fight in ages so this was the year i decided to stop being so shy and gave him my virginity after being so shy and holding onto it for so long after i lost my virginity i was a little scared at 1st then i was kinda happy that i finally got the courage to make love...not long after he proposed to me in secret because if my parents knew about me losing my virginity and becoming a fiancee they wouldnt be very pleased....everything was perfect....that was a few months ago...today out of the blue he dumped me he said it wasnt anything i did and there was no1 else but that he just wanted to be alone....he knows how shy i am and what a big deal it was for me to make such progress with him but he didnt give a second thought to how this would affect me knowing how much i loved and trusted him and how much i valued my virginity....now i am devistated i cant stop crying i cant eat or drink i cant even watch my favourite animes or play my favourite games i find myself in deep regret for trusting him so much and giving him my virginity i have never been so hurt in my life and i just dont know what to do.....

Hi Dex :) I m really sorry for you bt now dont worry everything will be fine...The first thing u must do now is tell yur parents each and everything, u should have told them wayyy before coz five years is a real big time and i can understand that how it feels when u r hurt like this and someone whom u really trust do this to you....so be very careful plzz and dont hide anything from yur family(especially yur parents) coz they will never break yur trust and will always stand with you and support you...

This is the way i think....take care and dont worry everything will be fine :) :) :)

oh no u missunderstand we have been on and off for 5 yrs but losing my virginity and becoming a fiancee only happened this last yr...a few months ago to b precise i did tell my parents today im sry if i wasnt more clear...i had to tell them since wen i got the message over email of all cowardly things...i had a rush of energy anger and sadness i put a hole in our lounge wall...i needed to tell them everything after that....its "Dax" btw

Its ok Dax... :) Plzz dont worry now, yur parents will never leave you alone and dont ever hide anything like that from them...family is everything sooo dont wory at alll :-D

Best best wishes for you and best of luck...take care :))))