Ok so heres my story. Im 16 and On may 25th me and my boyfriend had protected sex(condom) for the second time. and i had my last period may 13th. Well we only had sex for about 30-40 minutes.(cause i made him stop) and he didnt cum.  well i wasnt worried about being pregnant until my period was late. I have a very irregular period but it usually comes within a few days or a week of my last one. But this time its been over a week and ive been having cramps in my lower back and in my stomach sometimes but when i check theres no blood. and now im  really stressing out and worring. someone please please Help! Could i be pregnant?

okay so first of all stop stressing :) stress will delay your period and cause you nothing but more stress! if you had protected sex and everything went okay then im sure your not pregnant but a pregnancy test would be accurate right now so why not go spend a dollar to get one to ease your mind? i know its hard to not worry about it but try doing something to get your period off your mind and im sure it will come soon. good luck update me when you find out! btw i'm 16 and pregnant and it sucks get on birth control! LOL

thanks. my stomack also got a bit bigger but im pretty sure thats just me getting fat because i havent really been exercising this summer xD
at least i hope thats all lol. but my only symptoms i have are cramps in my lower back and my stomach. and i sometimes feel sick but thats only like once in awhile. im just soooo nervous. i really hope im not pregnant.

i know what you mean its really stressful especially when you find out you really are :D its scary. everything will be fine! (: