I'm a very paranoid person; my boyfriend and I just had sex with no condom, but im on regular birth control. He pulled out as well... Should I use the plan b pill as well? Or will my tri oxy bc pills be enough?

your pills should be enough, but what are you doing having sex with no condom? Wanting to get pregnant?

Dont get pregnant its going to ruin both of your lifes. Use a freaking condom people. and yes you can still get pregnant while on the pill but its a slim chance, like 1 percent or something.

I know I know. We ALWAYS use condoms, but we were so stupid and spontaneous that night, it just kind of happened. Unplanned pregnancy is one of my fears. That's why I'm so paranoid, because we are usually so safe. But I always take my birth control, but I know that isn't 100%. I'm afraid to take the plan b pill because of all the hormones that would be in my body (bc pills AND plan b)...
So you think I will be fine?

How long has it been since you had sex?

Last night, I've been on birth control for months now and I take it everyday at the same time.

I think you wont be pregnant, But go ahead and get your self a pregnancy test , but don't use till about 1 week or so. And really try not stress over it, its just going to play over and over in your mind.

Thank you for your replies. I feel better now. Thank you.