A 74 year old from England won 27 million pounds on lottery. And his hole life he has been amateur gardener. He says that he will spend some of his lottery money for experts to show him how to grow better carrots.
I think that with 27 million he can start a business that can make him the number one carrot production in hole world. :-)
If you won the lottery this high, what would you do?

The first thing i would do would be to pay the hugh hospital bill that i ran up due to my cardiac arrest when i hit the lottery, and secondly, i would buy all of my kids a starter house and pay for them in full.
I would pay off all our our bills and put us totally debt free.
I would build a cottage type home on our property for my 20 year old.
I would take the whole family to Scotland then to Disney.
Sock a bunch away for the grandkids.

For me personally, hmmm...not so much.
I think i would just want a Chambers Stove.

Oh ya, i would buy the whole fam their cemetary plots and mine would be at the top of the hill so i would be able to over see the rest of us.

LOL THAT's Different. I would:
By a Beach House
Buy a bunch of carnations, choose a cemetary, and place them on the graves of those who have no flowers.
Go to the toy store, and buy a bunch of toys and teddy bears for toys for tots.
Travel. I really want to see Ireland, England, and Scotland
And just....Retire comfortably.

sunshineangel I bet with that kind of money you could set up a whole toy charity for kids instead! I htink it's funny that a lot of what you mentioned that you would do involves other people. Why do you suppose that is? :-)

LOL. Because I am very involved in different charity groups. I am a "Hero" on "Wish Upon A Hero", I am a Card Angel, Chemo Angel, and Senior Angel, for Chemoangels.com, I spread sunshine to sick children at the Make A Child Smile website, and also send lots of cards for the children and elderly, on "ShareaCard.org." My whole life has been dedicated to spreading sunshine wherever I go. :-) It's a great pleasure making other people smile. :-D But I still want that Beach House! LOL Sure! A Toy Charity Sounds Wonderful, I hope I get that opportunity some day. :-)

I just feel so much better doing things for others. I'd rather give then get. Don't get me wrong, i still love, love, love to get a surprise. It just makes me so excited to see someone open a gift that i have given them. It never matters how much something cost, my family and friends appreciate everything.
I gave my daughter a rock, just a rock that's it, about 25 years ago, we were walking on the beach and i stepped on it, i picked it up and just gave it to her. A while back she was going thru her trunk of keepsakes and she came across the rock. She called me and of course i had to see it again. We both laughed and then out of the blue started balling. It was such a fond memory and took me back to when she was a little girl. She has kept that rock for this long, she is 30.

Everybody loves when they receive something. It is just the thing that someone remembers you and buys you something. To me it is not what actual gift is, but the thing that someone has given me something is really what counts. If I had won this amount of money, I think I would give a really nice sum to help others.
Off course like sunshineangle said, beach house would sound nice. And would be very happy if I had one. :-)
Bluedog, what would you do with this kind of money?

Wow! You are really involved in a lot of charities. Do you actually work for any or is it just a labor of love? I mean, it's incredible how many charities you belong to!

As for me, I think that I would probably take care of myself first because I don't make that much money. After getting a house and setting up my nephews and cousins to go to college though I think I would probably do something charitable as well. I just don't know what yet.