Hi everyone!

My lips aren't unusually think but they are not very impressive either. I would like to have bigger, plumper lips but in a safe way that guarantees good results. I have heard very nice things about Angel Lift Lip Enhancement. Lips like Angelina Jolie? Yes, I want them!!! Before I order this, I would like to hear from people who have tried it before though. Is it worth the money? How well does it really work? The reviews are good, but hearing from someone more personally is better. I would like to hear about any side effects you had too.

Thanx!

Have considered Angel Lift Lips myself. Go read the reviews at Amazon and that will stop you dead in your tracks. The vast majority of the customers who took the time to leave a review left negative feedback: waste of money, didn't work at all, package contained less strips than promised... I understand there is no evidence that it does work. If you consider user experience evidence, which I do, there is plenty of evidence that Angel Lift Lips does not work. There are plenty of other methods for filling out the lips that do work, so skip this one.

So, I looked this up. Never tried these lip enhancement plastic things mind you. Maaaaaan, we had this last month. Well, not this, but similar enough. Nose Magic it's called. Devices that are supposed to shape your bodily parts into different shapes don't work, folks. They can never, ever achieve a permanent result and most likely you will just be wasting your money, or if you are unlucky you may actually injure yourself. Why not stick to the tried and tested methods, like fillers or those collagen creams you can get? That's a much better option, if you are already gonna be spending your money, you know? 

Angel Lift Dermastrips, that is what they are called, correct? I had personally never heard of this product before this thread was started. I did look at the website. Though the manufacturer says that the product has been clinically tested and it even comes with a money-back guarantee, I am skeptical. If moisturizing your face with a deep moisturizer and placing a plastic strip inside your mouth was all it took to reduce wrinkles and achieve plumper lips, I am sure more people would have heard about this product by now. It is simply unlikely that these strips work. 

It is interesting that one poster says the Amazon reviews are all poor. 

I ordered angel lift dermastrips after seeing them on the internet on a show that had been on tv, and I have been using them for a month so far. I am expecting to really see what they'll do in the future, but I have already noticed a different. Though it feels weird to use them at first, my lips are actually plumper and some of the lines around the bottom of my lips have become less pronounced. I don't know much about the science behind the strips, but all I know is that I have seen improvements already and so far I am satisfied. Don't write them off because they sound weird, because for me they are working.

It's so nice to hear someone say they work as well! I have been looking at Angel Lift for a while now. One question for you. Do you use the Dermastrips in conjuction with the cream as well? Or do you use them on their own? From the video I watched it seems that you need that cream with the white balls and the blue cream around it to achieve maximum results. I would like to try the Dermastrips but I am debating whether to order the cream as well, or whether any deeper moisturizer would be just as good. Advice from an experienced user would be appreciated.

My sister did. I can't judge whether it was because she was using the Angel Lift product incorrectly or what, but though she swears she saw some changes in her lips and she will order the strips again, to me she looks absolutely no different whatsoever. I hate to say it people, but I think this just doesn't work or at the very least not quickly. There are plenty of products on the market that are scientifically proven to reduce wrinkles, and you get those non-surgical lip plumpers too. I would go with that myself.

I have looked into Angel Lift dermastrips but decided not to buy them in the end, for several reasons. I couldn't find much information about the company itself, I couldn't find the clinical studies they claim to have conducted that prove the product works, and there are some customer reviews that say that the dermastrips did not work after the customers tried the strips. I sometimes take positive results with a pinch of salt given the possibility that company-hired people are providing them, but negative reviews are always easier to take at face value. I don't see why anyone would leave a negative review for no reason.

So my sister got these. I laughed at her when I heard that she bought them and laughed even harder when I saw them in action. Strangely enough, Angel Lift has numerous positive reviews in many places around the web, which, no matter how strange the technique sounds of course causes many people to want to buy them. I'm sorry to have to offer a second-hand bad review, but although my sis still hasn't given up on the strips and is still faithfully using them, I can tell you with absolute certainty that after two months of using this Angel Lift stuff for half an hour every single day, nothing about my sister's looks has changed. I can't say that I am surprised because the whole idea makes no sense from a scientific viewpoint. 

I really, really, really wanted to like the Angel Lift. I saw it on TV and the people there seemed to be very impressed with it. The whole idea behind the Angel Lift made sense to me at the time, so I went ahead and bought it. This is, mind you, quite a while ago. I stuck with it for a while and felt increasingly silly. Needless to say, in hindsight (which is always 20/20!) nothing happened to my lips. I will add that looking for a genuine positive review of Angel Lift online is no different to looking for a needle in a haystack. I wish I had never made this impulse purchase and would like to warn others against doing the same thing I did.

Yes, I see what you mean, here. The idea behind Angel Lift makes no sense and I just can't honestly believe that people keep on buying them. In fact, when I read things like this, I am always half hoping that the product has now been discontinued (don't know if it has). To "plump out your lips", you get dermal fillers or botox, or failing that you use lipsticks or lip glosses that make your lips look bigger without them actually being bigger. (My choice any day, because I have seen too many dermal fillers in the lips gone wrong to seriously consider this.) Nope. Makes. No. Sense.

They worked for me very quickly. My only problem is that I keep losing them and they do not fit back into the case once you have worn them for a while. These little strips are too expensive to replace frequently. Anyway definitely gave me a lip uplift and some adding volume. I can't wait to see what other improvements I'll get. I am 52 years old.

Can I ask how long you have been using Angel Lift so far? I'm wondering whether I should get this but I'm torn, because I'm skeptical about the possibility that they will actually work, so your review helps with this. Putting them in the same spot after using them will probably help with the loss problem :). Like on top of the washing machine, or something (if your washing machine is in the bathroom). As for the strips, is there any way to make those yourself rather than buying them again and again?

Cut a think piece of plastic. Stick it on to your teeth with denture cream. See if it works.

I would strongly advise against purchasing these. I wore them as directed and noticed within two or three weeks my gums were so inflamed I could barely brush my teeth. It took a few days to realize it was from these plastic strips. My mouth was so sore I couldn't have put them back in my mouth if I wanted to. I contact them for a return but it was a few days past the 30 money back option. It took them three days to tell me I was out of luck.