Hi, folks. My kid is slowly reaching puberty. I think that I bought him too many toys and when he grows old, I don’t know what to do with them. What should I do with that entire baby toys. Does anyone have any good advice? I will appreciate all your replies considering this.

Hello. I know what you mean. I had the same problem when my kids grew up. I didn’t know what to do with all those toys. At the end, I came up with an idea. I organized garage sale. I didn’t sell toys at much high price. The whole purpose of garage sale is to get rid of things and that other people can buy it cheaply. And I managed it. I hope you can do this. Good luck!

Hello, everyone. I also had the same problem with my toys. I think that a garage sale is an interesting idea. However, I did something else. I gave all baby toys to charity. There are lots of kids that cannot afford even one toy. They have either poor parents or have no parents at all. We should learn to help to less fortunate ones. At least, I think so. Good luck!

My daughter works in a day care center, and they were more than happy to take the toys for their little "clients"
Also, i donated a lot of them to The Childrens Hospital where we live.
There is also a homeless shelter in my area. My husband and i took a drive one day and gave a lot of the stuff them. You would be surprised how many homeless people are young moms with a child. :'(

Celebrity
Anywhere there are children.
At the min we are collecting stuff for our annual xmas fair. We have a summer one to. To raise money for the school i work in.

So if you live near a school ask them. :-D