Hello friends.

I hope that you are doing fine :) I have one question for you. My sister bough a Pitt Bull dog. He is so adorable but he is three months old now and he is very wild :) He is destroying everything around the house and she wants him to stop. She tried some chewing toys for him, some of them she bought because I recommended it to her but her Kenny destroys them all.

I was wondering do you know any indestructible dog chew toy brands. I really need something strong to recommend her. Those dogs are really aggressive when they want to play with something lol :)

Hey there :)

Well Pit Bulls are really amazing dogs. Yes, they are aggressive a little bit in the beginning, but very soon they will know how to behave.

You are lucky because there are so many good and indestructible toys for dogs. I would definitely recommend you Kong extreme indestructible dog toy.

It is great because it can handle even the roughest dogs. I believe that this product can even last the life of the dog.

They are made in USA and I believe that they cost around 10 dollars.

They are definitely worth of buying.

It is a great and helpful gift :)

Hey there. There are so many toys that you can buy for "warrior" dogs, especially for Pit Bulls. I agree that Kong toys are good but they are a bit expensive if you ask me. You can buy Fire Hose Indestructible Dog Toys. They cost around 4 dollars and they are cool. They are made of indestructible material which allows them to withstand extreme heat and very high pressure. It is perfect material for playful dogs. I think that this toy cannot be destroyed. I have this toy for 4 years and it is like new :) That is my choice.

Hello. That dog definitely needs a indestructible dog chew toy. Here are some that you can try. For example, my dog was chewing megalast gummi bear indestructible dog toy. I was cleaning my garage last week and I found that toy – it is still alive lol :) My dog loved it because it was yellow and it was very adorable. It is made for medium and large bread. It is a certified as a non-toxic toy and that was my choose. Pet safe indestructible dog toy is also good and it is good product. It is good when your dog gets bored since it has a lot of textures and things to keep them busy.

Well I know many brands that claim their chew toys are indestructible but that usually turns out to be a lie.

The materials that they use are usually not quality enough and sometimes I even hear people talking how some brands that produce very durable chew toys are actually using some materials that are not 100% safe for our dogs.

If you ask me, go with PetSafe Indestructible Dog Toys. Pet safe is a brand that has very few durable dog toys, but it is a trusted brand and they use safe materials. They have sizes for small, medium and large dogs.

Well I don’t think that this is something we should worry about. There are people whose job is to check for these things before they approve them to be sold. I’m sure that all of these well known brands use only 100% safe materials or else we would find out about that very soon.

As for my durable dog toy choice, I always buy GoughNut Stick Indestructible Dog Toys. I have one right now, it is a green stick and it is made in a way that it can float. It is very durable and if the dog somehow manages to chew trough it, the company offers to replace it.

My dog loves chew toys and even though he is not very violent to them :) (he doesn’t pull them or chew them in a way that you can easily see that he is trying to damage them) he still manages to chrew them through in about a week at most.

The thing is, his teeth are  very sharp and he cant help it.

I’ve found recently this toy, it is called - Megalast Gummi Bear. It is an indestructible dog toy and it is very cheap, around six dollars. Made out of super tough Megalastomer. It has a certificate that it is not toxic.

Hey there. Well definitely those dogs are heavy chewers lol :) But they are adorable as well. It is very important for you to find a toy that he can’t destroy and that toy needs to be very interesting to him. For example I like Nylabone durable dental dinosaur. It is great for cleaning your dog’s teeth but I think that the most important thing is because it is specifically designed for heavy chewers so they can stand a lot. When I was buying it, I bought two toys. One of them is still unpacked lol :) You should try it.

Hi everyone,
Even though you guys wrote what you wrote, I still don't think that there are really indestructible dog chew toys. If these things were really indestructible, they'd make something more important with that material rather than dog chew toys. Plus, I agree with Mia, in a lot of cases, these materials aren't really safe for your dog.
I got a friend who got a TireBiter indestructible dog toy for his dog. Now that’s what I call indestructible (at least if only your dog is using it). His dog loves this thing and you can never see him without his toy.